To see people live in the freedom and purpose that Jesus offers.
We believe Jesus came to bring freedom & purpose to every area of our lives; spiritual, emotional, and physical. (Luke 4:18-19).
We desire to see lives changed by making this a reality in our own lives, and by offering this freedom and purpose to the communities around us.
First and foremost, Lifegate Church is about Jesus and the freedom and purpose He offers.
It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done. God loves you so much that He sent His son Jesus to die on a cross for you and rise from the dead. He did this so that your sins could be forgiven and for you to have a relationship with God and enjoy eternal life.
Lifegate Church has a series called Foundations that was written to help you. It goes through the foundational things of what it means to be a follower of Jesus. If you are interested in this or talking to someone contact us using the details below.
If you would like to make the decision to live your life for Jesus right now, then I encourage you to pray the following prayer:
Father in Heaven,
Thank you for Jesus. Thank you that He died on the cross and rose again for me. I know that I have done the wrong thing and tried to live my life for myself. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I now choose to live my life for You. Thank you that You have forgiven my sins and that I am now Your child.
Contact us on 9772 2537 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathan Green became the Lead Pastor of Lifegate Church in 2008. He is married to Michelle and they have three children. Nathan was a high school teacher before taking on this role. Nathan has a great passion for seeing people live in the freedom and purpose that Jesus offers.
Lifegate is a healthy and vibrant church that desires to follow Jesus' mission set in Luke 4:18-19.
Jesus declares: The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
We believe Jesus came to bring freedom and purpose to our lives. At Lifegate, we desire to this a reality in our own lives and in the lives of those around us.
We currently have campuses in both Padstow and Liverpool.
We desire to be a church that is deliberate about getting real. Getting real is about being honest with ourselves and others about our areas of success and areas of struggle. Being real looks like - honesty, transparency, authenticity, accountability and saying it how it is. If we are going to live life with freedom and purpose, the first step is to get real.
We desire to be a church that is deliberate about taking action. Taking action begins once we are real about our current situations. Then we deliberately take action to find freedom from our struggles and take action to fulfill God's purpose for our lives.
- In one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We are created to worship God, and do all things for His glory
- Sin has separated each of us from God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, who is both fully God and fully man, is the only One who can reconcile us to God.
- In the Lord Jesus, the virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His ministry and miracles, in His death on a cross in our place, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent return.
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruit and gifts available for all believers.
- In order to come into relationship with God and fulfil His purpose for our lives, we must repent of our sins and put our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Our eternal destination of either Heaven or Hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- God's desire for us is that we are baptised in water, and empowered by being baptised in the Holy Spirit.
- In an enemy called the devil, whose purpose is to still kill and destroy. The devil has been defeated by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- God's desire is to bring release and freedom for those who are bound up in sin, are sick or in pain, and/or are oppressed.
- The Bible is the living words of God – infallible as originally given, and the supreme authority in all Christian doctrine and lifestyle.
Our logo, though simple and clear, has hidden depth and meaning. The arrow represents our journey with Christ: it is facing forward and is angled slightly out, like it would expand larger and larger as it continues forward on its journey, representing our lives as we grow as Christians and impact our world. The bold text represents our confidence in Jesus – it is firm and stable.