If you feel like you're stuck in a rut and don't have a feeling of freedom and purpose in your own life, you're not alone.
But there is hope for your future, and we can help you find it!
Here are some ways to get started:
If you are seeking freedom in an area of your life:
- The first step is to get real about your current situation. What is the area of your life that is not working as you would like?
- Secondly, you need to take action to change. We recommend you find someone to go on the journey with you. This may mean talking to your GP, calling a 24 hour helpline like Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636, give us a call at 02 9772 2537 (if we're not in the office we'll call you back ASAP), or send us an email. We would love to help you along in the process.
- Turn to Jesus and ask Him to be involved. That is a simple as talking to Jesus about what is going on in your world. We would love to help you get to know Jesus personally. Again, call us at 02 9772 2537 or send us an email and we will contact you.
- Recognise that Jesus has a great plan for your life. We would love to help you to find out what that purpose is. Call us at 02 9772 2537 or send us an email and we will connect with you.
- Listen to some Lifegate podcasts which are specific about why we are here and our purpose in life.
- Attend a church service at either Padstow or Liverpool