To see our community find freedom and purpose in their lives.
Lifegate Care is about helping people find freedom and purpose through the direct relief of poverty, suffering, distress, misfortune, disability, or homelessness in our community.
We currently run:
• Free Community Dinner: Every Wednesday night we provide a home cooked style meal for people in our community in need from 6:30 pm @ Padstow.
We also provide:
• Emergency frozen meals and pantry items
• Basic necessities such as toothbrush, soaps
• Emergency clothing and blankets
• Referrals for assistance with emergency accommodation, homelessness, mental health
• Referrals for AOD Rehabilitation facilities and counselling
• Financial assistance with onsite trained CAP money coaches
At Lifegate Care we aim to assist our community holistically and we partner with organisations who are specialised in particular areas to ensure our community can be assisted appropriately for their particular need.
Click Here if you would like to donate to this tax deductible project.
If you would like to know more about these services please contact the church office.